Wednesday, February 07, 2007

EDLproject 2nd Workshop / Vision statement

During the EDLproject 2nd Workshop in Vienna 31 January to 1 February 2007 the participants started to work on the creation of a vision statement for the European digital library.
Two wordsmiths in the shape of David Dawson of the MLA and Hans de Haan of the Ministry of Education, Culture and Science, The Netherlands went to work and came up with the following for input and comment.

Click on the below thumbnail to view the Vision statement keywords.


Click on the below thumbnail to view the 4 version proposals of the Vision statement.

10 Comments:

At May 02, 2009 1:38 am, Anonymous keywords said...

Yes, this seems pretty right because key words plays important role in promotions. Even sometimes if arranged targeted then we get awesome results.

 
At May 02, 2009 1:40 am, Anonymous Assignments Projects said...

Look like practical at workshops give always a good hands on experience.

 
At January 30, 2010 7:14 pm, Anonymous Online Blackjack said...

EDLporject workshop is the necessary element in training and development. Like we a Blackjack Training to give full hands on experience.

 
At October 16, 2011 10:34 pm, Anonymous best humidifier said...

I prefer your 1st Workshop/Vision statement. This one is not very convincing, I think you should consider to rewrite it better.

 
At October 31, 2011 4:06 pm, Anonymous Turks and Caicos real estate said...

I wish you would post a video of it. The images are pretty clear but for who wasn't there is not so fun !

 
At October 31, 2011 4:08 pm, Anonymous accountants italy said...

Amazing work guys! I can't wait for the 2012 Workshop in Vienna, I already know it will be really interesting like the past ones

 
At October 31, 2011 4:10 pm, Anonymous boot camp said...

I like the 4 version better, I hope thats the one you guys decide to use.

 
At October 31, 2011 4:11 pm, Anonymous acne products said...

Great Job. I remember the 2nd workshop in Vienna, that was the best year in my opinion, even if I hope you will surprise me even more next year!

 
At October 31, 2011 5:13 pm, Anonymous guest blogging said...

David Dawson is an amazing person. I had the chance to meet him in person and he is such an inspiration for me and my work

 
At November 18, 2011 3:44 pm, Anonymous my food said...

thanks for the video, so people like me who wasnt there can have a little piece of that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home